OK, so this is on my list of things I could improve on: sitting still. That goes along with waiting, being patient, staying calm and a whole host of similar (note: boring) actions. So, for the New Year, fate (or Cambridge) has decided to help me improve on my skills in these areas. We wait patiently for any word and hear none. We make a pact to check emails and websites NO MORE THAN once a day. And I thought my fitness program was hard! Ha! I practice nonchalance...I really think I have it down until I see "one new message" pop up.
There is room for growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with that sitting still thing. I have a hunch you were never very good at sitting still. And this will certainly be one of the ultimate challenges. It's been quite a few years since we went through that with our two and I'm more than happy not to repeat the experience. I don't think it was any near as difficult when I was waiting to hear about my own college admission.
Check e-mails once a day?! That won't work! Rather, consider dealing with them in an expedited fashion. Herein lies the advantage of the medium.
Post a Comment